Kcast Gold Live!™ BlackBerry app – Live prices, market info, news and more
Kcast Gold Live!™ for BlackBerry® gives you instant access to live spot prices for gold, silver and other metals; market indices; and oil quotes from Kitco.com, the world's most trusted source of precious metals information. Kcast Gold Live!™ is the first application to deliver live spot prices and a market price indicator right on your BlackBerry® application icon (OS 4-9 versions only).
- Video news page for live-action interviews and analyses
- Conversion options for 14 currencies
- Unit of measure conversion options
- Technical charts
- All-new markets page
- Current news, commentaries and press releases
- Exchange rate comparisons for 13 currencies
- Mining stock quotes
- Live gold prices
- Quotes for precious metals, base metals, indices, oil and mining stocks
- Information at a glance on the application icon (OS 4-9 versions only)
- View customized spot prices and price changes without even opening the app! (OS 4-9 versions only)
- Customizable home page
- London Fix values back to 1968
- Full-screen rotatable technical and historical charts
- Value and percentage changes for gold, silver, other precious metals, base metals, oil and indices
- Local, NY Time and GMT time zone options
- Available in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Kcast screenshots (taken from BlackBerry® Storm™)
Application icon (OS 4-9)
You can select different styles for the Kcast icon in your BlackBerry® ribbon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Options, or select Options from the BlackBerry® default menu.
- In the icon style selection section, select an icon style.
- In the next section, select up to three items from among Precious Metals, Base Metals, Oil and Indices to have them displayed sequentially on your Kcast icon.
- Click Save and Close.
- This change will take a few seconds to apply on the Kcast icon.
Please note that no prices will appear on the Kcast icon when selected.
icon to your mobile screen:
- Select the BlackBerry default Main Menu
(These steps apply to certain BlackBerry® devices)
- Click Downloads
- Place your cursor over the Kcast Application icon and click Main Menu
- Select Move To Folder
- Select Home
- Click Back
- Find the Kcast Application icon on your homepage and click Main Menu
- Select Move and drag the icon to top of the page (first row)
- Click the Kcast Application icon to open the application
- Select Options
- Scroll down to choose the icon style you would like to display on your BlackBerry® homepage
- Select up to three items to display on the application icon
- Click Save and Close
Version: 220.127.116.11 (OS 4-9)
File size: 1.7 MB
Version: 2.3 (OS 10)
File size: 14 MB
Compatible with the following networks: 3G, WiFi, EV-DO, EDGE and GPRS.